As “Andrewpol” wood company we mainly produce solid flooring (oak floorboard, oak parquet, ash parquet) as well as layered flooring. On top of our production we have added to the range of oak lamellas.
Lamella is defined as a few millimeters thick unfinished (wood layer) board, (not painted, not varnished, not oiled, with the possibility of two side or four side sanding) intended to be glued onto plywood with great accuracy in terms of dimensions, humidity and class selection. We produce lamellas in class I, II, III and REBUSTA (IV)
Our offer includes 3 mm to 7 mm thick lamellas in the following specification:
- From about 3 mm – 7 mm x 78 mm x (320-520) mm
- From about 3 mm – 7 mm x 100 mm x (520-1220) mm
- From about 3 mm – 7 mm x 110 mm x (530-2030 mm)
- From about 3 mm – 7 mm x 130 mm x (530-2630) mm
- From about 3 mm – 7 mm x 160 mm x (530-2630) mm
- From about 3 mm – 7 mm x 210, 230 mm x (530-2630) mm
If you do not find lamellas that meets your requirements for dimensions, class or final visual effect, please contact us and we can submit an offer according to your individual requirements !!!!
There is a possibility of production different size lamellas according to parameters selected by the customer.