Fulfilling the information obligation pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and European Parliament of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (general regulation on the protection of personal data), i.e. based on the consent of the data subject, to provide you with full control over the use of your personal data, we provide the following information:
1. The administrator of your personal data is: Zakład Drzewny “Andrewpol” Andrzej Pryczynicz, with main office in 17-200 Hajnówka, ul. Woskowa 9.
The Administrator can be contacted in writing, by traditional mail, to the address 17-200 Hajnówka, ul. Woskowa 9, or by e-mail at email@example.com.
2. The administrator has not appointed a Data Protection Officer.
3. The administrator processes only personal data that you have provided yourself, or obtained from publicly available sources or have been provided by persons / companies cooperating in order to perform the order / contract.
4. The processing of personal data is carried out on the basis of legal provisions for the purpose of comprehensive implementation of the order / contract, for promotional or trading purposes.
5. The processing of personal data shall not take place on the basis of the legitimate interest of the administrator or a third party.
6. The administrator does not intend to transfer data to a third country or an international organization.
7. The administrator will transfer personal data to other entities, only on the basis of the law (Tax Office and other tax or customs authorities), or on the basis of a contract of entrustment for the purpose of the order / contract. The above entities have gained access only to those of your data, the processing of which will be necessary for them to properly execute the order / contract.
8. Your data will be stored for as long as it is necessary to perform all the obligations arising from the performance of the order, including those specified in the law and to claim. Then, the data will be stored for 6 years according to legal requirements, if you are an entity with whom the contract or order has not been concluded, the data will be stored for a period of 1 year.
9. The data subject has the right to request from the administrator access to personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing and has the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to transfer data.
10. A complaint about the Administrator’s actions may be submitted to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
11. Providing personal data is a requirement to perform the order / contract. Failure to provide such data will result in the inability to establish cooperation.
12. The administrator does not provide for automated decision-making.